Friday, July 8, 2011

money in the bank

Last week I went on a date with a girl. She asked me to actually use her real name, so...it's Ronni Tallent. (You can facebook her) Anyways, we got on the subject of pick up lines. Now these are my go-to moves, cream o' the crop, so use wisely, you WILL become a heartbreaker with these lines:

Guy: Can you hold this (holding your fist out facing downward)
Girl: Sure
(once she say yes, you hold her hand)
Guy: Yatzee!!! (optional)

If you were a pirate, would you put your parrot on this shoulder (closest shoulder to you) or the other shoulder (shoulder farthest from you forcing you to put your arm around her)

"Dang girl...you got some NICE elbows"

"The back of yo' head is ridiculus!"

"I think I'm lost, (holding a map) can you show me how to get to your house?"

"See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute"

"People call me [insert your name], but you can call me tonight!"

"You must be Jamaican, cuz Jamaicin me crazy!"

"How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice!" (Courtesy of Tim Dalene)

These are only a few, but obviously after reading this you know these are MONEY! So again, use them wisely, and try to find your own ones, if you have some good ones comment so I can step my game up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment