Monday, September 5, 2011

it's dark, and hell is hot

As promised, today I will let you know what my picture of hell is. Everyone has one, the things that they hate most in life, their worst experiences with smells, situations, fears, etc that would literally make their life hell if they lasted or occurred on a regular basis.

For me, my greatest fear is to be buried alive. Once while snowboarding in a blizzard, I didn't see a drop off coming and went face first into about 20 feet of powder. If you've ever been in powder you know that it's like quick sand, the more you struggle, the deeper you go. So as I'm trying to dig my way out; I start to panic and think I'm going to die. Obviously I didn't because I'm still here. That was the day my fear of being buried alive started, and no fear has superseded it since.

Next, if you know me, you know I don't like stinky anything. I have a weak gag reflex and stinky stuff will get me erratime.

Also, I feel very strongly that women sports (really just women's basketball) are awful and I can't stand to watch them. Don't get me wrong, I have the same thoughts as Dwight when it comes to the WNBA. There is room for all, I just don't consider it a real sport. More like an advanced game of keep away. Or a joke. But there are better Comedians out there, so why put myself thru that.

So if you are a math wiz I'm sure you've already realized that my picture of hell is the following:

I'm buried alive, with barely any room to move, while the most awful odor known to man is penetrating my nose constantly while I am watching re-runs of the WNBA. Improbable? Yes. But this is hell, anything can happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment