Tuesday, May 17, 2011

that just happened...

Have you ever gotten out of ticket? Flown past a cop car without him pulling you over? Outran the po po and escaped a ticket? I have, and because of such, I feel like I should tell the world (all 5 people that read my blog).

So today I drove down to Phoenix where I will be spending the summer in an internship. Anyways, I was driving through Kanab and a white truck was going like 65 in front of me. Being the speeder that I am I just passed him in the oncoming traffic lane only to see a giant "Sherrif" decal on the side of his truck. All I could think was "oh crap, now my insurance is gonna go WAY up" but to my surprise this gentleman and scholar didn't do anything. I think he understood that I'm a great driver and that a ticket would be unnecessary and unpleasant for the both of us.

Last week, driving to cedar from mesquite, I was doing about 90 in a 65, a cop spots me, (heading in the opposite direction of me) slams on his brakes, turns around and starts heading my way. I had 2 options, 1: pull over to the side of the road, or 2: hit the gas, and bail out the exit 1/2 mile away. I chose option 2. Best choice of the day, he didn't see me get off and by the time he found me on the frontage road it was impossible for him to catch me. Muahahahahaha!

This "E streak" I've got going is great. I'm gonna ride it out as long as possible. Hopefully it lasts all summer so I can wear my chain and my turtleneck sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment