Sunday, October 9, 2011

that's not mine



As promised, this is my second post of the day.

Last weekend I had the excellent chance to go home and visit my family. Well when I pulled up, they were all out watching that crappy team from Provo slip by with a win. Usually when I get home my mom makes me something awesome. (one of the many perks of coming home) However, this time I was left to fend for myself. So I open up the fridge, and behold, there was leftover steak, buffalo wings, and some chicken fingers from Texas Roadhouse. You better believe I wolfed down every delicious bite while watching some college football on the plasma.

Now most of my readers are probably college students. I want you to think for a second. When was the last time you had steak in your house let alone leftovers that you could eat a couple days later? I'll answer that for you. Probably never. There are some things that you just don't find in a college students house. Here's a few:

Leftover steak (ribeye, t-bone, any type really)
Leftovers from a fancy restaurant
Buffalo wings
3 different types of ice cream in gallon jugs
Leftover pie/cake

My mind is kind of blanking so my list is short. This list is probably more pertinent to guys, but I'm sure girls don't have this stuff in their fridge too often either. Reasons?
Steak costs $7 a pound.
If I make wings, there is no way they will make it past 4 hungry guys
Why buy a whole pie when you can hit up applebees and throw down a delicious slice for like $2?

I know my reasons are probably really limited to my limited experience. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Just don't facebook me. That's lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment