Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm only a man. no lotion.

Yep. It's time for the house quotes part 2. If you haven't read the last one. Do it. Do it now. Here's the link. You didn't click? Ok. Don't worry about going back. here it is for you again. Now that you read it you know that I have some of the funniest friends around. Last post was mostly roommates. This installment of funny quotes from my friends extends to anybody in my crew that makes me laugh on a regular basis. So let's just dive right into it. (Oh and the title? That was Brent.)

The chairman? (talking about the adjustment bureau) Yea, he lives in the walls. (Joe West)

Fat people shouldn't get handicap parking passes. They should get treadmills. Anonymous

Here's the thing. She's nice and she's sweet, but I still think she'd do the weird stuff. (Kevin Higbee)

He's about to get the meat sweats and it's all downhill from there. (Shmee talking about Bryson)

Brian: I don't know if I would've even enjoyed it.
Steve: Dude. It's kissing a girl.

Sorry to razz your tazz. (Shmee)

The best way to rock skinny jeans is with little family jewels. (Taylor Schone)

Next time you try to boss me around...you better mean it. (Colby Johnson)

Ya now she works are KFC. But you know she gets free chicken and that chicken is gooooood. (Lonnie Horlacher)

I prefer being touched by strangers. (Shmee)

Tyler: Oh dang, those are salty!
David Hyde: Yea. That's why I hate Asians.

If you got to punch someone in the chode to win. Do it. (A-Train)

So there you go. I'm sure there's a few that I've missed. But that's the best part. Next time I'll get those one's in there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment